System Engineer for Business Intelligence
We are looking for a System Engineer for Business Intelligence as a part of DEVOPS BI team to provide support, optimization and automation of BI Systems.
If you are an analytical person and you like to code, don’t hesitate to contact us!
- Provide support, optimization and automation of BI Systems;
- Works according to the application support life cycle;
- Keeps professional contacts with the IT professionals of clients.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Degree in Computer Science or comparable qualification;
- Good knowledge of Unix and/or Linux server in a professional environment;
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL - PL/SQL;
- Knowledge in shell scripting, programming languages (e.g. C++, Java, Perl, Python);
- Knowledge of Teradata Database systems will be a plus;
• Knowledge of MicroStrategy tool (administration/development) – nice to have;
- Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently;
- Ability to understand and priorities the needs of the customer;
- High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies);
- Willingness to take over different roles in international and cross-functional teams;
- Self-motivation to achieve consistently high quality results;
- Ability to think out of the box and challenge the status quo;
- Openness to share knowledge and best practices with the team;
- Ability to use simplicity in complex projects;
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.