This project is for a globally operating retail company, an internal IT service provider of its business group. It advises the companies belonging to the retail group in all aspects relating to IT, develops solutions along the complete value chain and provides a powerful IT infrastructure – at a national and international level.
We want to engage a QA Test Specialist to join a team responsible for certifying the quality of different business solutions (including middleware solution) developed internally in the Client’s technical framework.
The project will involve permanent contact with the business analyst, development team and QA team.
Position goal: manual testing, with the opportunity to level up to automated
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, completeness or to mitigate risks;
- Planning and conducting a wide range of quality control tests and analysis to ensure that all application products and services meet organizational standards and end-user requirements;
- Perform test planning, test design and test execution;
- Report defects and follow up their lifecycle;
- Adapt to diverse Development approaches (Waterfall / Agile).
- Build, run and analyze automated scripts using specific tools ;
- Regular reporting to different levels of management;
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a similar role;
- In-depth knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies;
- Database knowledge (SQL); University degree in information technology or comparable education;
- Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently;
- High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies);
- Willingness to take over different roles in international and cross-functional teams;
Would be an advantage:
- Scripting / Object Oriented programming (Java);
- ISTQB Foundation certificate.
- Working knowledge of various automation technologies and concepts (HP QTP / Selenium);
- Solution and action orientation;
- Self-motivation to achieve consistently high quality results;
- Ability to think out of the box and challenge the status quo;
- Openness to share knowledge and best practices with the team;
- Ability to use simplicity in complex projects;
- Excellent ability to communicate in English language, verbally and in writing.