Java Microservices Solutions Architect
Desired Skills and Experience
3-5+ years hands-on development experience with one or many object oriented languages.
Relevant experience in working with relational databases.
Relevant experience in working with “NoSql” databases.
Solid understanding of solution architectural and design patterns.
Relevant experience in Domain Driven Design. Relevant experience in cloud solution architecture.
Strong understanding of multi-tier web architectures, and OO design patterns and concepts.
Strong understanding of server side software, scalability, performance, and reliability.
Experience with code management systems such as Git, SVN or CVS.
Experience with configuration and build management and deployment using tools such as Puppet/ Heroku/Docker, Ant/Maven/STB, Hudson/Jenkins
Solid knowledge in continuous integration and deployment.
Basic knowledge of Linux and Windows systems administration.
Basic knowledge of networking
Experience with agile software development tools.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently;
- High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies);
- Willingness to take over different roles in international and cross-functional teams;
- Self-motivation to achieve consistently high quality results;
- Ability to think out of the box and challenge the status quo;
- Openness to share knowledge and best practices with the team;
- Ability to use simplicity in complex projects;
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.