Imagine what you could do here. Your great ideas can become great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We are looking for an agile mindset, which will bring passion and dedication to this job. If your head is in the clouds, but your feet are on the ground you are the perfect match for our CFM Operation Team. Join us now!
- Provide the availability of productive environments;
- Analyze and provide technical solution or distribution to third party of customer incidents;
- Develop and maintain Application Administration tools: monitoring and job scheduling scripts;
- Interaction with Development, Integration and Deployment for implementing new functionality;
- Installation of new patches/releases on the production and test environments;
- Participating in Root Cause/Corrective Action activities defined within the product area in order to further enhance the customer experience;
- Defect handling for test environments;
- Execution of on-demand requests: new store opening process, data loads, data corrections;
- Handling database refreshes specific activities.
- Good knowledge of UNIX/Linux and SQL - PL/SQL
- Good knowledge of relational databases - Oracle would be a plus
- University degree in computers science or similar Experience with monitoring technology (system configuration/management)
- Experience with one of following tools and providers (Nagios, Control-M, Oracle RUEI, Site Scope, Pingdom, etc.) and best practices
- Ability to work independently as well as having good team skills- be a pro-active contributor to our team
- Passionate focus on customer support and the ability to build long term, successful working relationships with clients;
- Good trouble-shooting skills and proactive tenacious attitude to problem solving;
- Good communication skills both verbal and written (good command of English);
- Ability to work calmly and professionally in high pressure situations;
- Willingness to work on call duty.